PROJECT CO-FINANCED BY A.E.F.
SETCAR S.A. Braila performed within April 2008 – October 2009 the project entitled:
co-financed by the Administration for Environment Fund.
Further to project implementation, the following were achieved:
- expansion of the plant for disposal of PCB compounds from PCB electrical transformers and capacitors;
- endowment with technological equipment;
- construction and endowment of an industrial hall for taking in delivery, storage and dismantling of electrical transformers with PCB oil;
- purchase of necessary equipment to be prepared for recovery of reusable materials.
PROIECT COFINANTAT A.F.M.
SETCAR S.A. Braila performed within February 1st, 2008 – September 30th, 2009 the project entitled:
financed by the European Union within Phare Program 2005:
- hazardous waste disposal under safe conditions for human health and environment;
- increase of awareness upon the consequences of improper practices for hazardous waste management, from environment protection point of view;
- increase of awareness upon the need of good practices in the field of waste management.
The main project result is a modern and efficient system for hazardous waste transport in Region 2 South-East:
- transport means for authorized hazardous waste transport;
- 33 persons employed and trained in this field;
- campaign for population awareness.